Wednesday, July 8, 2009

life is beautiful

life is beautiful

that has been my facebook status for the past 2 weeks, because...life IS beautiful. i don't know if God just really likes me or what, but so many amazing things have been coming into my life recently.
-I have 2 jobs that i really enjoy. well, 1 that i really enjoy and 1 that i don't hate.
-I ran my own basketball camp 2 weeks ago for 6th-12th graders at a small school in northern michigan
-I'm working another basketball camp in orchard lakes michigan next week.
-I just got asked to speak at a conference in orlando in december about a trip to haiti that i took when i was 15. 500 people from around the world come to this conference annually.

The crazy thing about all this is that it all sort of just landed in my lap.

tougher times are still yet to come..but for now...life is beautiful

No comments: